Chefs craft Indian and Nepalese cuisine to authentic recipes at four locations across London
Customers may pamper their feet or hands and provide an extra shine with the nails spa
Ultra cavitation or radio frequency treatment target unwanted body curves in the bottom area or loosened facial skin of the chin
Sit down to a feast of spit-roasted meats flavoured with Brazilian spices with an array of side dishes, all served by authentic Passadors
Job Board WordPress theme : JobCareer theme by Chimp Studio is a complete Job Board WordPress theme that allows you to create a useful and easy to use job listings website . Using JobCareer theme, you can create a complete & fully Responsive job portal, career platform to run human resource management, recruitment or job posting website. JobCareer theme has been built with the plan to make it compatible with famous plugins like indeed . JobCareer is not just a job board theme, it’s the best WordPress job portal template choice for anyone who wants a simple job script that makes money.
Are you looking for trusted Customization partner?
We understand that every theme does not fulfill 100% needs of every buyer, thus modification becomes necessary. We know our theme more than anybody does, we can modify it to match your exact needs. We have advantage fo developing the theme, so we are most economical in customization market. You can request a quote for your project here: Customization Portal
Change Log: Version 2.4 (29/06/2018)
New Added: JobMap Demo - Jobs With Maps New Added: FindJob Demo New Added: CareerMove Demo New Added: New Users (Candidate, Employer) Dashboard Views New Added: Compatibility upto WordPress 4.9.6 Improvement : Major changes in Chosen and responsive scripts Fixed: Apply with and without login issues Fixed: Candidate name is not show when candidate apply for the job Fixed: Issues in Candidate Apply packages Fixed: User csv Import/Export issue Fixed: Job Alerts email notification is not working Fixed: PayPal payment gateway issue. After cancel the payment job showing active Fixed: Candidate keyword search Notices Fixed: Terms and condition ON/OFF button not working Fixed: Bank transfer Job status is appearing Active Directly via Woo commerce checkout Fixed: Job detail link is not working in Listings Tabs element Fixed: Responsive and Styling Issues
Change Log: Version 2.3 (12/04/2018)
New Added: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance - Terms & Conditions/Policy Agreement mendatory checkboxes to restrict Candidate and Employer Registartion. - Delete Profile button in both Candidate and Employer Dashboards. - "Allow In Listing and Search" restriction switch option for Candidates and employers. New Added: JobStreet Demo New Added: Career Builder Demo New Added: Hindi Demo New Added: Switch option to disable Contact form on all job detail pages New Added: Mega Menu Option New Added: Jobs slider view in CS: Jobs page builder element Improvement: Login Form is not accepting Password in Special characters Improvement: Password field input type is now changed to password instead of text Improvement: Specialims and Vacancies count should be shown for the jobs that are ACTIVE in Job and Employer listing elements instead of showing all Fixed: Apply Now Issues with and With out Login Fixed: Apply Now issue on Job Fancy listing element Fixed: View profile error for Apply without Login Application Fixed: Custom Cover letter is not saving for individual Job Applications Fixed: Candidate’s CV and cover text are not being sent to the employer Fixed: Candidate's Cv is not saving at backend admin dashboard Fixed: Validation popups is not appearing in user dashboards in boxed version Fixed: Job Listings top-right Sorting filters are not working Fixed: Job Alert email are not working Fixed: Job Applied notification emails are not working Fixed: Free jobs not appearing after posting from frontend employer dashboard Fixed: Bank transfer transaction status issue Fixed: Employer search not working Fixed: Specialism selected in the popup window using employer simple is not filtering Fixed: Candidate profile Awards and experience date issues Fixed: Code errors when Cancel payment from Paypal
Change Log: Version 2.2 (02/02/2018)
Change Log: Version 2.1 (07/08/2017)
New Feature Added: 'None' Encryption method for shared hosts in SMTP settings Fixed: Job type is not redirecting to search result page Fixed: Forget password email template is not working Fixed: Specialism count did not update after Job's Application deadline date Fixed: Specialisms count become zero on clicking 'More' in sidebar Fixed: Specialism icons not appearing in widget Fixed: Auto approval options are not working Fixed: Multi select custom field option is not working Fixed: 'view all Jobs' button working in Featured Jobs widget Fixed: Custom fields counter is wrong on sidebar filters Fixed: Auto Update issues Fixed: Styling and responsive issues Major Improvement: Demo data content breakdown in chunks Major Improvement: Chosen selection is scrollable in responsive mode Improvement: Site speed optimization
Change Log: Version 2.0 (18/5/2017)
New Added: User profile Slug base on user role like employer and candidate New Added: Disable Employer Registration Switch button in Plugin Settings New Added: Custom Fields Validation Required Plugins settings and front end ============ Fixed: PHP Version 7 compatibility issues Fixed: Woocommerce plugin update compatibility issue Fixed: Section Video background- Auto functionality is not working on frontend Fixed: Search keywords not displayed on Employers Dashboard Job Alerts section Fixed: Payment type not visible on frontend in employer’s Dashboard Fixed: Payment Date not displaying properly on frontend in employer’s Dashboard FIxed: Featured jobs Listing filter not working Fixed: Facebook, Twitter and Google+ Social logins are not working Fixed: Heart of featured shortlisting not working of "Add to short List" Fixed: Sort By "Featured" function in listing page displaying jobs which are not featured Fixed: From employers dashboard if employer wants to make an active job a featured job he gets the error: “Cart Empty” Fixed: When trying to activate an inactive job from employers dashboard, it does not give option to pay for the job activation. Fixed: Apply this job not working incase of Linked IN login Fixed: Specialisms is not redirecting to listing page in Featured job widget Fixed: Sorting filters are not working Fixed: Sign In button duplicated in Model box Fixed: On responsive mode registration button is not working Fixed: Email log on/off check in plugin option Fixed: Vacancy Type count is not working accurately Fixed: Responsive and stying issues
Change Log: Version 1.8 (22/02/2017)
Improvement: Demo Users design is given more asthetic view in Registration and Login Forms. Improvement: New Main Menu Script - Parent page with child pages are now also clickable on mobile. New Demos Added: 1. Job Secure 2. Career Bakery 3. Front desk Fixed: Radius and location search issues in Geo and Location search Fixed: Auto Approval issues on Social media logins Fixed: Errors on Google+ Social media login Fixed: Testimonials are not working on inner pages other than homepage Fixed: Broken CS:Jobs element, Showing code on front end Fixed: Image url code is appearing above user dashboard Fixed: Subject missing in email from Form element Fixed: SMTP Issues: Registration email not sending Fixed: Add to cart button is not working on shop page. Fixed: Radius not working correctly while scrolling from sidebar Search on job listing page Fixed: Candidate skill set update after refreshing the page rather than update a page. Fixed: On registration “Email went wrong” error on the site. Fixed: Related jobs 404 Pagination issue on User detail page Fixed: Date issue in Resume manager, Experience section (Automatically set to 1970) Fixed: Candidate and Employer elements are not working after WordPress 4.7.2 Fixed: Styling and Responsive issues
Change Log: Version 1.7 (03/08/2016)
Added: WooCommerce compatibility
Change Log: Version 1.6 (14/07/2016)
New Addon: Apply With Facebook Updated: User receive multiple Emails on registration. Updated: "Apply job" notification for candidate. Fixed: Linkedin module on SSL issue. Fixed: Forget password email templates. Improved: Page builder drag and drop Elements. Improved: Social media Login
Change Log: Version 1.5 (12/06/2016)
Added : Email Templates and Notification. Emails auto cron jobs Fixed : Demo import for Demos like, Next Job, Jobdoor, JobStack etc. Fixed: WordPress default users admin access (like subscriber, editor) Fixed: On home page update maintenance mode automatically gets ON. Fixed: Employer and candidate images upload issue Fixed: Sign up Email not receiving after Registration issue Fixed: Disabling Tags switch also disable social sharing on front end issue Fixed: CV upload issue Fixed: Special characters issue while posting job
Change Log: Version 1.4 (01/06/2016)
1: Free Job Posting 2: Save Searches 3: Jobs Alerts System 4: Application Deadline 5: Password Change From Profile 6: Back-fill your job board from Indeed 7: User Slug change after update Display Name 8: Woo commerce Payment Gateways Compatibility 9: Candidate Skill Set to Apply job 10: SMTP Sever Settings 11: Demo User Option
Change Log: Version 1.3 (10/05/2016)
Added: Theme and Plugins Auto Update for future Updates. Added: Password Change From Profile Fixed: Issue with: on Candidate map, click on a candidate title and it redirects to home. Fixed: Issue with: Range Custom field for Jobs and candidates on search filters not working on Firefox. Fixed: Issue with: Payments and package selection with PayPal and bank transfer Fixed: Issue with: Multiple values of drop-down custom field in job 3 column view, no commas between multiple fields
Change Log: Version 1.2 (25/04/2016)
Added : 4 New Home Pages Added : 2 Jobs Listing Styles Added : Counter Styles Added : Gallery Short code Added : Transparent Header Theme Options Updated : New Importer Easy To Import Demo Data Replaced : Services With Icon Box Element Fixed : Responsive and RTL
Change Log: Version 1.1 (20/04/2016)
Fixed: Registration issues: Employer not able to post jobs - Error: Wrong username and password on SignUp Fixed: Registration issue via LinkedIn Fixed: Jobs Element disappear in CS Page builder after Publish Fixed: Clients links are not working while adding from CS page builder Fixed: Currency not Changing from Jobs Settings Fixed: Styling and Responsive issues
Two guests can enjoy a sharing platter and a signature cocktail each at this mahogany and glass restaurant
Finding a Job Just Got Easier
Creating a job listing website has never been easier with Jobify — the easiest to use job board theme available. Create a community of employers and prospective employees.
- Simple live searching and filtering makes finding relevant jobs easier than ever.
- A fully customizable homepage means you control the layout of your website.
- Charge a fee for job listings, and easily monitor and approve submissions.
Create Your Job Site in Minutes
Famous for it’s five-minute install, WordPress may be the part that takes the longest – installing the plugins and Jobify is fast and easy. You’ll be connecting businesses with people actively looking to fill positions immediately.
Resume Support Lets The Search Engine Do The Work
Today’s job search isn’t people reading and reviewing resumes manually. They let search engines scan and find key phrases in resumes. Jobify supports candidate resumes, so that employers, recruiters, and prospects can find each more quickly. (Plugin sold separately).
Powerful Features in the Palm of your Hand
Like everyone else, your users carry their phones with them everywhere they go. Now they can browse job listings in the palm of their hand. Jobify is mobile-friendly with responsive functionality that allows users to search jobs, submit a listing, and more.
Get Started Now
Connecting people using Jobify couldn’t be any easier:
- A company submits a job listing with details about the position and their company.
- A prospective employee visits the site, searches the interactive map, filters the results, and applies for the job of their dreams.
- Site administrators can require a subscription or a one-off payment to create a job listing.
- Integrates with Mike Jolley’s free WP Job Manager plugin—The first fully integrated theme of its kind!
- Integrates with Resume Manager plugin which allows candidates to upload/post resumes to your site, or post manually. (Plugin sold separately).
- Integrates with the Listing Payments which allows you to create custom job packages which can be purchased or redeemed during job submission. Note: This can only be used to sell job packages and not be set up as an entire store. (Plugin sold separately)
- Integrates with the popular Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress plugin. (Plugin sold separately).
- Integrates with the free Testimonials by WooThemes plugin to display individual testimonials, as well as brands of companies using your service
- Integrates with the popular free NinjaForms plugin so users can submit resumes from a convenient pop-up modal.
- Integrates with the famous GravityForms plugin so users can submit resumes from a convenient pop-up modal. (Plugin sold separately) Optional.
- Beautiful & Clean, Responsive Design (Optimized for iPad and iPhone)
- Big, Stunning Typography
- Crafted for Retina Displays
- WordPress Theme Customizer Support
- Full Design Customization i.e. Logo, Background, Text Colours
- Page Templates (Home, Testimonials, Pricing)
- Contact Form Support (JetPack Forms, Contact Form 7, Gravity Forms)
- Custom Shortcodes (Register, Login, Jobs, Job Dashboard, Job Summary, and more)
- WordPress 4.6+ Ready (Menus & Featured Images)
- XML Dummy Content Included For Easy Setup
- Full Localisation Support (contains .po/.mo files)
- Extensive Documentation
Changelog & Update History
= 3.8.6: May 17, 2018 =
- New: Show company name in Job Spotlight
- Fix: Fall back to entered address is unable to format.
- Fix: Avoid PHP error on registration form.
- Fix: Update registration form styles.
- Fix: Allow company slider autorotation to be disabled.
- Fix: Hide duplicate Ninja Form buttons on job listing page.
- Fix: Do not link “Anywhere” text to Google Maps.
= 3.8.6: April 10, 2018 =
- Fix: WooCommerce 3.3.5 compatibility.
- Fix: Remove duplicate Gravity Form on single job listing page if needed.
- Fix: Avoid error when deactivating Polylang.
- Fix: Ensure asset versions are updated.
= 3.8.5: April 10, 2018 =
- New: Register customizer strings with Polylang.
- New: Add jobify_company_logo_url filter for company logo URLs.
- Fix: Indeed (and imported job) timestamp fixes.
- Fix: Remove unused files.
- Fix: Feature callout z-index ordering.
= 3.8.4: April 10, 2018 =
- New: WooCommerce 3.3.0 compatibility.
- Fix: Avoid infinite filter loop in job location.
- Fix: Update automatic theme updater.
= 3.8.3: April 10, 2018 =
- New: Register customizer strings with Polylang.
- New: Add jobifycompanylogo_url filter for company logo URLs.
- Fix: Indeed (and imported job) timestamp fixes.
- Fix: Remove unused files.
- Fix: Feature callout z-index ordering.
= 3.8.2: September 22, 2017 =
- Fix: Remove hyphens and word breaks.
- Fix: Ensure proper company logo size is used in widgets.
- Fix: Avoid error in category widget when no category is available.
= 3.8.0: August 16, 2017 =
- New: Jobs with the “URL” application method will link directly to the URL.
- New: Support for “No CAPTCHA reCAPTCHA for WooCommerce” https://wordpress.org/plugins/no-captcha-recaptcha-for-woocommerce/
- New: Allow testimonials to be randomized.
- New: Add avatar menu item. Create a menu item with the title of account
- New: WP Job Manager 1.28.0 support. Display multiple job types, JSON-LD updates.
- Fix: WooCommerce product review star appearance.
- Fix: Media/Image field toggles in customizer.
- Fix: Load proper RTL stylesheet.
- Fix: Respect WP Job Manager date settings.
= 3.7.2: July 11, 2017 =
- Fix: Ensure set Regions can appear when a location is blank.
- Fix: Ensure company name exists before using in marker popup.
- Fix: Update deprecated WooCommerce function.
- Fix: Update file-field.php for WP Job Manager compatibility.
- Fix: Update WP Job Manager – Applications styling.
- Fix: Companies We’ve Helped slider spacing.
= 3.7.1: June 1, 2017 =
- Fix: PHP 5.x compatibility.
= 3.7.0: May 26, 2017 =
- New: Add JSON-LD markup for better rich search results.
- New: Add autoplay setting to “Companies Helped” widget.
- New: Add “Slides per page” setting in “Testimonials” widget.
- New: Remove WooCommerce dependency for formatting addresses.
- Fix: Output input address if no formatted address can be created.
- Fix: “Back to Top” functionality with fixed header.
- Fix: Mobile map scrolling with two fingers.
- Fix: Show WP Editor on Pricing page template for backwards compatibility.
- Fix: Center company logos for better visual display.
- Fix: WP Job Manager – Applications “Applied” message in job spotlight.
= 3.6.1: April 14, 2017 =
- Fix: Update setup guide instructions.
= 3.6.0: March 28, 2017 =
- New: Selective refresh support. Easily modify your website via “Appearance ▸ Customize”
- New: Modify your website’s typography via “Appearance ▸ Customize ▸ Typography”
- New: Modify your website’s color scheme via “Appearance ▸ Customize ▸ Colors”
- New: Favorites support. Released today: https://astoundify.com/products/favorites/
- New: Listing Tags support. Released today: https://astoundify.com/products/wp-job-manager-listing-labels/
- New: WC Advanced Paid Listing support. Released today: https://astoundify.com/products/wp-job-manager-listing-payments/
- New: Notify when a page is being managed by a page template or widget area.
- New: WooCommerce 2.7 compatibility.
- Fix: Import widgets so they are immediately customizable.
= 3.5.1: January 9, 2017 =
- Fix: Avoid PHP error in Content Importer for versions below 5.6.
- Fix: Avoid PHP error in Plugin Installer for WordPress versions below 4.7.
- Fix: Properly detect if WP Job Manager – Tags is active for setting default widgets.
= 3.5.0: December 16, 2016 =
- New: Automatically create a child theme during content import.
- New: WooCommerce Social Login 2.0+ compatibility.
- Fix: Implement customizer compatibility and functionality.
- Fix: Avoid PHP error on Recent Posts widget.
- Fix: Enqueue Jetpack assets on submission/preview pages.
- Fix: Only use “Parallax” effect on Feature Callout widget on large devices.
- Fix: Don’t plot jobs with empty/null latitudes. Fixes ZipRecruiter extension.
= 3.4.0: October 12, 2016 =
- Fix: Remove custom Polylang integration code. The plugin handles this now.
- Fix: Customizer settings for the “Extended Demo” potentially not importing with a child theme active.
- Fix: “How it Works” page content.
- Fix: WooCommerce Social Login 1.8+ compatibility.
- Fix: Content importer tweaks to better match the demos.
- Fix: Avoid page jump when using a fixed header.
- Fix: Ninja Forms THREE compatibility.
= 3.3.0: August 30, 2016 =
- New: Automatic content importer: quickly and easily install demo menus, pages, widgets, settings, and more. Get up in running in minutes.
- New: Child theme creator: create a child theme while maintaining any customized options.
- New: Automatic updates: one-click automatic theme updates directly from ThemeForest.net.
- New: “Parallax” background option for Feature Callout widget.
- New: Allow page headers to be hidden via the WordPress dashboard.
- Fix: Don’t register a widgetized area if the page no longer exists.
- Fix: Ninja Forms success message styling.
= 3.2.1: July 28, 2016 =
- Fix: WooCommerce 2.6.3 compatibility.
= 3.2.0: July 14, 2016 =
Google has updated their Google Maps API requirements. All websites must enter a valid API key.
For more information on setting up your key please visit: http://jobify.astoundify.com/article/1023-create-a-google-maps-api-key
- New: Alert if no Google Maps API key is set.
- New: Allow testimonials widget to set a background color.
- New: Redirect to submission page when coming from Plans & Pricing page.
- New: Resume Spotlight widget.
- Fix: Better UX for non-AJAX file uploads.
- Fix: Restrict Content Pro alert styling.
- Fix: Geo My WP compatibility tweaks.
- Fix: Do not load Google Maps cluster image.
- Fix: Only highlight top level menu items.
- Fix: Better UX for Applications add-on errors.
- Fix: Update TGMPA class.
- Fix: Update WP_Widget child class.
= 3.1.2: June 14, 2016 =
- New: WooCommerce 2.6 compatibility.
= 3.1.1: May 1, 2016 =
- Fix: Add helper classes to force white hover on buttons.
- Fix: Remove default footer link hover.
- Fix: Job and Resume video popup width.
- Fix: JP Sharing plugin can trigger Jetpack share widget.
= 3.1.0: April 27, 2016 =
- New: Updated customizer defaults for improved visual appearance.
- New: Updated screenshot.png
- New: Set text, background, and link colors for footer widgets and copyright.
- New: Output term description on term archive pages.
- New: Option to control the height of the Search Hero widget.
- New: Minor visual updates, including WooCommerce style updates.
- Fix: LinkedIn company profile URL typo.
- Fix: GeoMyWP styles when plugin is active but page is not using custom form.
- Fix: Contact Form 7 Apply modal styles.
- Fix: WooCommerce Product search form display.
- Fix: Modal close button opacity.
- Fix: Video embed popup for jobs.
- Fix: Use body color for chosen and other inputs.
- Fix: Search hero button color matches standard primary button.
- Fix: Add a container width to the default Text widget on the homepage.
- Fix: Integration directory paths on Windows servers.
- Fix: Better defaults for site title images and primary navigation width.
= 3.0.1: April 14, 2016 =
- Fix: Set default redirect for login_url() method.
- Fix: Use proper static method in Jobify_Activation class.
- Fix: File upload field displaying currently uploaded file.
- Fix: Do not remove all old theme mods on update.
- Fix: Autofit map setting.
- Fix: Loading animation when loading jobs and resumes.
- Fix: Do not add spacing to the top of the first Hero Search widget.
- Fix: WP Job Manager – Applications icons.
= 3.0: April 12, 2016 =
Version 3.0.0 of Jobify is a total rewrite of the theme. Please do not update directly on your production server. You should always test the update on a staging server first.
Please thoroughly review: http://jobify.astoundify.com/article/937-upgrading-to-jobify-3-0-0
This update brings both functionality and visual changes. Jobify has been updated to provide more complete support for all official WP Job Manager add-ons, as well as providing WooCommerce support.
WooCommerce 2.5+ is now required and is used to handle all account management tasks, as well as provide additional functionalities throughout the theme.
- New: Setup Guide to help you get your website set up like the demo in minutes.
- New: Minor style updates to provide more consistency and easier maintaining in the future.
- New: Full support for all official WP Job Manager add-ons.
- New: Full support for WooCommerce.
- New: Rewritten mobile views for a more complete experience.
- New: Set a custom address format for Jobs & Resumes in “Customize > Jobs/Resumes”.
- Fix: Hundreds of stability improvements and code hardening.
- Deprecated: Simple MailChimp plugin styles.
Update icon pack to Ioniocons: http://ionicons.com/
Choose from an array of grilled meats such as rib-eye steak, surf n turf with king prawns or chicken supreme; wine included.